Role and Responsibilities:
- Acting as audit coordinator on all Engineering audits, in engineer section or maintenance department
- Preparing pre-audit packages,
- Creating audit plan,
- Conducting on site audits,
- Maintaining data base of finding notices and tracking progress, and being in charge of closure of finding notice
- Updating and maintaining the effectiveness of the audit files,
- Being in charge Technical Quality Assurance in the continuous airworthiness related activities,
- Reviewing department’s objectives, plans, procedures and practices periodically, and recommend appropriate changes if needed.
- Familiar with CAA regulations is preferred.
- Working experience as auditor is preferred.
- Working experience as auditor in the Engineering and Maintenance area in aviation.
- Proficiency in word processing
- Understanding of civil aviation and ICAO regulations and rules is preferred.
- Understanding of Maintenance manuals like GMM, RSM is preferred.
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance practices is preferred.
- Toeic 600 or above
- Holding CAA maintenance related license is preferred.
- Being able to work independently
- A team worker
- Intermediate level in written and spoken English.
- minimum of 2 years working experience in Quality Assurance related is required
- Working experience in audit or engineering and maintenance department is preferred