Mindtronic AI is seeking highly motivated engineer to join our Hardware and Software Engineering team. The ideal candidate should be prudent, detail-oriented, experienced in automotive functional safety, and good at communication. This position requires the ability to put themselves in customer’s shoes, identify root cause of technical issues, set up automated testing flow, and work efficiently.
• Set up and conduct software/hardware test experiments
• Organize test plans, create test cases, specify safety requirements, and collect relevant dataset
• Write detailed test report and safety manual professionally
• Raise issues and risks proactively, and provide test feedback to teams to drive high quality products and services
• Help the development teams to troubleshoot and identify root cause of technical issues.
• Ensure functional safety requirements are met in vehicle applications
• Write scripts to automate the test procedure and visualize the experiment results
• Work with team to generate product specifications
• Manage the collected data and materials in a highly organized way
• Act with a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
• Familiar with ISO 26262 standard
• Working knowledge of Linux (file system navigation)
• Basic understanding of any scripting or programming languages
• Strong logical reasoning and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
About Mindtronic AI
Mindtronic AI is a technology company aiming for developing A.I. and 3D technologies specifically for vehicle intelligence, user experience, and further to autonomous vehicles. This is an opportunity to join a technology startup with high potential and successful tracking records and work with a group of enthusiastic, innovative, and dynamic team in an international environment. Please visit our website at www.mindtronicai.com to learn more about us.
1. 保障年薪為 13 個月
◆ 請 / 休假制度
3. 上班時間 09:00- 12:30 , 13:30-18:00 (中午休息12:30-13:30)