The person hired for the position of Professional Services Specialist will be responsible to support professionals and key opinion leaders working with 3M. A strong understanding of QA/QC and excellent communication skills are necessary. Support and promote customer education programs that build confidence in 3M products.
The Professional Service Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
• Coordinate and conduct the formal in services for end users and customers
• Conduct field evaluations on new and existing products and provide recommendations
• Understand and implement technical tactics that support the Food Safety Business in achieving sales goal
• Provide technical information and presentations to sales representatives, and end users on existing products regarding changes, modifications and/or new applications
• Provide technical support to sales representatives, customers and professionals
• Enhance brand presence by coordinating seminars and other educational workshops on new and existing products with inside and outside resources.
• Identify and develop KOLs to partner with 3M
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
(Basic/Minimum Qualifications) Bachelor's degree or higher Minimum of two years job related experience English skills (Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing) (Preferred Qualifications ) Problem solving skills English presentation skills